Embedded Firmware Engineer:
- Design and develop embedded control software for integration of next generation wireless EV charger to electric vehicle on board charger electronics
- Support existing embedded control software designs and provide hands-on support of system test and verification.
- Work collaboratively with other team members and disciplines to test and debug control implementations in the operational system environment.
- Design and develop the functionality of next generation systems.
- Use source control systems in place for the maintenance of the code base and to provide proper revision control and release structure.
- Be able to multi-task and independently manage the requirements of several projects in parallel.
Qualified candidates will have a solid understanding of software control schemes, micro-controller architectures and embedded software implementations. Candidates will also possess good written and verbal communication skills, have a positive attitude and be a reliable team player.
- BS or MS in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience
- 3 + years of embedded programming design experience.
- Fluent in C/C++.
- Proficient with micro-controller IDE design/development tools.
- Proficient in lab debug, including usage of power supplies, oscilloscopes, function generators and in-circuit debuggers.
- Familiar with a TI digital power micro-controller family of embedded processors.
- Coding to automotive quality standards such as ISO26262 and AutoSar
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, SPI, I2C, RS-232, 802.11x, CANbus standards and PWM control strategies
- Experience in power supply, power inverter and high power electronics design.
- Ability to follow circuit schematics and PCB layout drawings.