Senior Program Manager - seeking an experienced Engineering Program Manager who would be responsible for supporting the product development of a Wireless Charging Electric Vehicle product. This role provides program management for highly resonant wireless power systems and products for the automotive market.
- Develop and maintain project plans while driving closure on issues and gaps.
- Work closely with a cross-functional engineering team consisting of Software, Electrical, Mechanical to understand the technical concepts, architecture, systems, and development methods associated with the defined projects. You will then apply that knowledge to deliverables and leverage it to accelerate project completion.
- Synthesize and communicate the details of project strategy at multiple levels including executive team, product management, and marketing.
- Recommend and implement risk mitigation plans while maintaining high quality. Assess risk in programs and recommend solutions to a range of difficult problems.
- Organize program review meetings with executive management to review execution strategy and project status.
- Partner with Sales and Business Development with key partners and customers on deliverables and project status.
- Develop and maintain processes by which projects are executed and reported on. Continuously drive team to seek efficiencies by improving processes and tools.
- BS or MS in a technical discipline with a minimum of 7 years of experience in program management within a product development team.
- Experience delivering products comprised of software, electrical, and mechanical elements.
- PMP certification and Agile experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to track deliverables and dependencies; Identify and report progress, issues, risks, and cost.
- Must have an execution orientation and a passion for continual process improvement; Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Able to influence and bring technical recommendations or requirements across teams in other disciplines and geographic locations.