Production Coordinator/Planner -
- Assist estimating jobs
- Organize job "kick off" meetings
- Prepare bill of materials & work with purchasing to order materials
- Make a project schedule (Gantt Chart)
- Review drawings and job requirements
- Issue & control drawings to QC, Machine & Fab Shops
- Document & communicate manufacturing methods as necessary & create manufacturing routers
- Assist with inspections and complicated machine set-ups both on and off-site
- Coordinate subcontracting, i.e. machining, heat treatment, balancing, plating, electropolishing, grinding, rolling, etc.
- Facilitate project by assuring the project has all the answers, drawings, instructions, resources, materials and tools such that work flows efficiently and on time.
- Participates in postmortem review.
- Associates degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of Epicor/Vantage system preferred
- Strong computer skills (MS Office)
- Excellent communication skills