Our client has an immediate need for a Buyer with a minimum of 3 years of professional purchasing experience preferably in an Aerospace environment. This is a long-term temp to possible hire position in Orange. Max hourly pay rate offered is $35/hr. The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Ability to learn quickly and prioritize appropriately to meet customer and company needs
- Experience using ERP/MRP for determining requirements for recurring production, as well as, new product development.
- Experience in production procurement and understanding of production planning practices
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High attention to detail, coupled with the ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional analytical, problem solving skills
- Technical knowledge and skills in current technologies and applications, ie. MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Understanding of full product lifecycle from engineering development process as well as manufacturing and customer support
- Experience reading datasheets, drawings and blueprints
- Experience in production procurement
Company will not provide visa sponsorship or visa transfer. No relocation is offered. Please do not apply if you require a visa and/or relocation compensation.
About Pro Source
Pro Source is an engineering recruiting firm that began in 1984 providing consulting services and contract personnel to support mechanical engineering, CAD, electrical engineering, manufacturing engineering, quality engineering and software engineering.
Every single day we see a puzzle being created that needs to be solved. In the hiring process, companies want great people and have problems fitting the right piece in the right place. Additionally, from the candidate’s perspective, the puzzle is created when they know they are the right fit for a role and an organization but can’t get the attention they deserve to insert the right piece. Inserting the wrong piece into the puzzle on either side causes problems for both.
We view our job as the puzzle solver. Understanding what clients need down to the specifics and then working with highly qualified engineers to ensure a match is our primary value. No one wants to waste anyone’s time, but the current hiring/career puzzle sometimes causes it. To learn more, visit www.prosourceinc.com
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.