Senior Quality Technician -
SUMMARY OF PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform Incoming, In-process and Final Inspection /Test
- Manage the Calibration and Preventive Maintenance Systems.
- Update/clarify inspection documentation via ECO.
- Stock items in the stockroom
- Keep up-to-date inspection and stockroom logs
- Kit/Pull items from the stockroom
- Work directly with Engineers ensuring product integrity / quality is met
- Perform engineering testing
- Assist in inventory and counts
- Support the Quality Systems Manager as necessary (Document Control, NCR's, MRB, etc.)
Other duties as assigned.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in mechanical inspection. 3 + years supporting medical device manufacturing. A working knowledge in the following areas:
- Prior inspection equipment experience required - Hands-on experience using measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, pin gages and tensile tester.
- C=0 sampling plans
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to perform delicate, repetitive tasks
- Ability to physically handle small, delicate parts.
- Read and understand inspection requirements, work instructions, process guidelines, visual workmanship standards, and technical drawings.
- Understand and perform in-process/final inspection to assure workmanship and quality of medical devices.
- Organizational and communication skills.
High school diploma, or equivalent job experience with additional training in the trade.