- Design and analysis of RF equipment to meet application performance requirements (envelope, power, VSWR, insertion loss, isolation).
- Transition new designs to production through first-build participation.
- Test and troubleshoot on-going production as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Waveguide, coaxial cable, and stripline RF propagation and tuning.
- VNA testing.
- Hands-on understanding of RF components (connectors, dielectrics, cable assemblies).
- Strong professional writing, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related.
- Minimum 5 years work experience.