I have an ME opening for a mid to Senior level Me, preferably in mechanism design, robotics.
· BSME required, MSME preferred
· Minimum of 5 years of technical system level design experience – including
architectural definition through designing custom components and performing engineering analysis
· Mechanism design experience in 1 or more of the following markets:
o Robotics, Consumer, Medical, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Automation
· Hands on Project Management of at least 1 full New Product Development cycle
· ME analysis experience in kinematics, structural, tolerance
· Proficient in CAD (SolidWorks or Pro/E preferred)
· Excellent communication skills
· Hands-on practical performance in shop/lab work
· Design for manufacturability (high/low volume)
· Project and Technical Reporting
· Design of robots! Lead a mechanical engineering team designing mechatronic products with multiple DOFs, mechanisms, and powered motion.
· Brainstorm, develop, and compare potential product architectures against client metrics.
· Identify and perform critical engineering analyses and tests from concept evaluations to production verifications
· Assist client to define product specifications, develop schedules, estimate resources needed