The ideal candidate would have HVAC industry experience in either healthcare, higher-ed or high-rise commercial projects.
What You Will Do:
- Prepare basic deliverables and products including calculations, drawings, and specifications
- Set deadlines and assigns responsibilities
- Examine field conditions as required to support development and completion of projects
- Design mechanical systems including calculations of heating and cooling loads while adhering to the firm’s QA/QC process
- Select and layout mechanical equipment such as pumps, chiller, fans and boilers
- Develop project specifications
- Attend meetings with architects, owners and building managers to discuss future and or current projects
- Responsible for meeting the client’s project goals and objectives
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited Mechanical engineering program
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an engineer designing HVAC systems for mid-level opportunity.
- Will also consider 10+ years of experience as an engineer designing HVAC systems for senior-level opportunity as well.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and in a highly collaborative team environment
- Ability to consistently set goals and meet deadlines and adapt to flexible responsibilities
- PE license is preferred
- LEED Certification is preferred
- Certifications on areas of expertise are preferred