Currently seeking an experienced Optical Engineer to design SiPho or InP based waveguides for integration products.
Qualified candidates will have at least 2 years of related industry optical design and production experience.
- Design SiPho or InP based waveguides for integration products.
- Using simulation software to perform simulation of electro-optic modulator and beam splitter.
- Design the structures for waveguide and active components for wafer.
- Design the Mask to process the wafer.
- Evaluation of the processed wafer results and modification of the design.
- Develop RD project successfully and transfer to products.
- Additional duties and projects as assigned.
- MS or PhD in Optics or Physics with a minimum of 2 years of experience in an industrial environment.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in optical design of opto-electronic devices.
- Waveguide design experience using different software programs.
- Knowledge of wafer structure design and Mask design.
- Knowledge of testing and evaluating waveguide performance.
- Knowledge and ability to work in clean room.
- Experience with ISO Quality Management Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
world-leading manufacturer for Superluminescent Diodes (SLDs), Semiconductor Optical Amplifiers (SOAs), broadband light sources and lasers which cover wavelength range from 700nm to 1700nm.