Revit Detailer/Draftsperson -
• Preparation of 2D/3D BIM shop drawings using Revit
• Preparation of material orders as required
• Preparation of Cutting Lists as required
• Maintain knowledge of current design standards and design applications.
• Maintain accurate records of drawings and details throughout project.
• Transform Architectural and Structural drawings into project specific shop drawings for submittal and formal approval.
• Review and oversee projects from initial design phase to project completion.
• Offer design ideas and suggestions based on the client’s needs.
• Interaction with others in a team environment: Project Management, Estimating Department & Fabrication Department
• Utilize BIM standards, IBG design & IBG production standards
• Extensive knowledge of curtain wall & storefront systems including parts, accessories, manufacturing, drainage of system, AVB perimeter tie-in details, etc.
• BIM workflow understanding
• Recommended six years working experience in the industry with relevant knowledge of architectural glass/aluminum and commercial building construction facades
• Six years minimum experience in BIM software applications and use
• Software knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD and Inventor a plus
• Knowledge of 3D modeling as it relates to architectural building components within BIM
• Relevant knowledge of Architecture, Architectural Drafting, Engineering Technology, Fabrication or equivalent
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
• Knowledge of curtain wall systems and architectural design
• Knowledge of the manufacturing process a plus
• Knowledge of Navisworks, ReCap, BIM360, Tekla, Procore, SolidWorks, Sketchup, LBNL (Therm/Window), and Point Cloud software’s also a plus