- Lead the design of high speed digital and analog electronics for low-noise, low-power imaging systems.
- PCB schematic design, device selection, simulation, analysis, and documentation.
- Problem investigation and resolution, board bring up, debug and electronic troubleshooting.
- Use of FPGA and other programmable digital devices.
- Participation in FPGA coding, simulation and verification.
- Interface with mechanical designers to optimize packaging, performance and manage thermal issues.
- Technical coordination of multidisciplinary project team
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Expertise in complex circuit design, schematic capture, board level designs and validation.
- Strong knowledge of HDI Printed Circuit Board layout and PCB manufacturing technology.
- Experience in designing electronic systems with multi-board architectures.
- Experience with and a good understanding of analog designs, implementation of Filters/Amplifiers, ADCs, DACs, noise properties.
- Experience with simulation tools LTSpice, HyperLynx and others.
- Expertise in power management circuits especially low noise and low power designs with switching regulators.
- Proficiency with CAD tools for schematics capture such as Altium Designer or Mentor Graphics.
- Experience in designing systems with multiple FPGAs, DDRs, FLASH and programmable devices.
- Strong knowledge of serial interfaces such as I2C, SPI, UART, USB
- Knowledge and understanding of video interfaces such as DP, HDMI, CoaXpress, Camera Link, MIPI.Some Experience with FPGA design flow and simulation. Knowledge of System Verilog, Verilog and Modelsim.
- Experience with video cameras, image sensors, video compression and video processing systems is a plus.
- Ability to lead technically a multidisciplinary project team to develop electronic systems
- BS or MS in EE, advanced degree preferred
- Significant experience working on state of the art electronic designs
- Permanent residency required. US citizenship is preferred