Co is an exciting medical diagnostics company developing an innovative, new diagnostic platform in infectious diseases. We enable rapid testing across a wide range of healthcare settings.
Our visionary team combines depth of experience with passion to deliver. Our pioneering tests will enable caregivers to know within minutes, the cause of illness, as well as which medications will be effective for the patient, empowering individualized care vs. broad, guideline-dictated treatments. From the doctor’s office to the hospital bedside to remote care settings, we are re-defining the treatment of infectious diseases.
CO is committed to excellence in advancing improved health outcomes. This commitment, along with a dynamic team culture, drives our mission to develop and commercialize novel approaches.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Design and develop electro-mechanical HW test fixtures and automated test and data collection software, based on test protocols from development engineers.
- Work with component vendors and contract manufactures with transfer, development and verification testing of these automated test systems into production.
- Conduct analysis of data and prepare test reports, work instructions and other documentation for communication to others in company or outside manufacturing vendors.
- Assist lead engineer with managing 61010, EMI/EMC and FCC compliance testing.
- Support instrument team with debug and resolution of issues with PCBA’s, cables and sensors discovered during system development and testing.
- Design and develop component and sub-system function and life testing electro-mechanical HW test fixtures and automated test and data collection software.
- BS in electrical engineering or equivalent from accredited university with 2-5 years of experience.
- Experience with electro-mechanical products, and/or diagnostic instruments preferred.
- Proven skills in test and programing operation of electromechanical systems, including collection of test or operational data.
- Knowledge of Python and C# programming languages and data analysis software.
- Demonstrated ability to approach solutions by systematic troubleshooting.
- Ability to clearly communicate engineering concepts and test results, verbally and in writing, to co-workers and outside vendors.
- Knowledge of ISO standards for Product EMC/EMI, ESD and Safety compliance.
- Strong preference for candidates who have worked in regulated FDA environment (e.g. medical device and/or medical equipment).