* Gather requirements, write requirement specification and get spec reviewed by team
* Interact with other software team engineers to understand how to interface with their SW.
* Interact with QA team for SQA software.
* Write ATP (acceptance test procedure) and Test Cases
* Unit testing over software emulation
* Test software component to overall system
* Work with rest of team in debugging system integration problems
* Evaluate / review existing legacy software code to ensure the solution meets all existing software functionality.
* Proven communication skills and ability to work in a team and independently.
A minimum of 2 years of experience of working knowledge on C# Programming.
BS Degree in Software Engineering Computer Science, or related field, or 5 years' experience in Software engineering.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Previous experience in working with a small team of 6 - 12 engineers.
* Software development experience in C#
* SEMI Standard experience and SECS/GEM communication experience.
* Familiar with Semiconductor equipment and Semiconductor Factory Automation (SECS/GEM)
* Experience with multi-threaded applications.
* WinForm and WPF development experience