Responsible for (future revisions, CAD format upgrades) existing product design/drawings as well as existing manufacturing and customer product drawings. Assist current and future engineering development work. Assist in product design verification testing.
- Strong 3D modeling skill set, ideally in Solidworks.
- Has knowledge of Connector and Cable assembly.
- Able to take a concept design and make it reality.
- Conduct product testing and create models and prototypes.
- Ability to applied knowledge of engineering principles
- Design and Develop new products and work with Patent Attorneys for Patents and Patent Clearances.
- Lead Projects and develop project plans.
- Work with Supply Chain and develop samples and parts delivery schedule timelines.
- Excellent communication skills – must interface successfully with other engineers, non-technical personal and with customers.
Bachelor’s degree required (Science or Engineering major preferred)
3D CAD knowledge is required (Solidworks preferred)
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
Plastics background a plus
Some travel availability