Digital Marketing Coordinator - will have a web design and digital marketing background with and excellent copy writing skills to assist with website creation and updates, and generating marketing collateral and other supporting materials for Clinical & Pharmaceutical Solutions through Analysis (CPSA). The Coordinator supports marketing campaigns by ensuring the websites are fully optimized for search engines. The Coordinator will contribute to the long-term development of our digital marketing strategy.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS*
- Create and update websites on an ongoing basis
- Coordinate social media channels in a consistent ‘on brand’ voice in line with our corporate agenda.
- Ensure the website is fully optimized for search engines
- Use digital methods, e-newsletters, and offline marketing media for a variety of products and events
- Continually work on Search Engine Optimization of the website, identifying existing content and product pages
- Monitor, report and analyze results to improve performance.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Some travel to conferences and offsite meetings may be required.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- High school degree or equivalent, Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred, 1 year previous Sales, Marketing, Customer Service training or experience a plus.
- Fast response, execution and prioritization skills; organized and efficient
- Excellent communicator, professional demeanor, proficient writing, verbal and presentation skills.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Social media savvy desirable; experience with Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Coremetrics or other social media analytic tools a significant plus
- Fast and eager learner with a drive to succeed.
- Proactive and resourceful.
- Customer service, time management and MS Office computer skills.
- Proactive attitude with an understanding of customer satisfaction.
- High level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Able to work as group and independently.
- Prior use of website development tools and digital marketing platforms preferred.
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Professional office environment.
- Required to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment. Must be proficient in MS Office suite.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.