Contract to Hire
- Manage assemblers and technicians.
- Supervise clean room and insure monitoring is taking place
- Address manufacturing equipment outages when they come up.
- Supervise kitting and transfer to the floor
- Assist in coordinating daily production schedules to ensure optimum production through efficient and effective use of equipment, materials and manpower utilization.
- Monitors manufacturing processes for compliance with quality and GMP requirements.
- Responsible for performing/supporting quality investigations in a timely and thorough manner per applicable investigation procedures.
- Responsible to review and approve quality investigations to ensure documentation is complete, accurate and timely.
- Review production reports and make changes needed to achieve daily, weekly and monthly goals.
- Support schedules and capacity requirements in accordance with shipment forecast
- Support scheduling of sub-assemblies, final product, and sterilization
- Create work orders
- Lead and provide guidance to assemblers, ensure training and cross-training occurs in a planned manner
- Monitor efficiency on production floor and report results