Must be a U.S. Citizen. ITAR Compliant.
- Circuit Card Assembly, Printed Wiring Board Assembly, Class 3
- First Article Inspection (FAI): Generate AS9102 forms 1, 2, and 3. Document provided results. Retrieve component certifications from company ERP system. Retrieve and review supplier FAI documentation.
- Aid in conducted MRB, dispositions and process nonconforming material
- Aid in Return Material Authorization (RMA) processing.
- Generate control plans (inspection instructions)
- Review test data/develop data packages.
- Aid in containment and root cause actions.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and superior organizational abilities.
- Ability to complete a wide range of tasks of moderate complexity using advanced technical judgement and critical thinking.
- Strong computer skills including near expert skills in most of the Microsoft Office Business suite.
- Experience with Configuration Management
- Ability to take initiative, to meet deadlines, and to work independent a team environment essential.
- Technical drawing knowledge and usage of standard measuring tools (calipers, micrometers, thread gages, etc)
- Knowledge of statistics, probability, algebra and scientific notation.
Beneficial Skills and Experience:
- Experience and knowledge of basic electrical circuits and manufacturing of harness or electrical assemblies
- Experience with Military or Aerospace Quality System rules, regulations, standards, including planning and implementation.
- Experience working on DOD programs or meeting Military Specified Requirements.
- Professional Association license or certification (ASQ)
- Experience using Source Control Drawings, Specification Drawings, Vendor Item Drawing, and component data sheets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quality Engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent.
- +5 years of Quality Assurance or Quality Control experience required combined with a demonstrated track-record of accomplishments and with satisfying customer’s requirements
- Prior experience with International Quality System rules, regulations, standards, including planning and implementation.
- Current or prior experience with electronics standards such as IPC-A-610, J-STD-001, etc.