- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer (Newark CA. area) with following experience:
- All aspects of manufacturing engineering discipline.Ability to lead a cross functional team to drive projects to completions.
- Ability to work well under pressure; detail oriented with good organizational skills.
- A team player with a sense of urgency in a deadline oriented environment.
- Knowledge of the semiconductor industry preferred.
- Knowledge of complex BOM structuring.
- Knowledge of product transfer from engineering to contract manufacturing locally and overseas.
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or related field is preferred.
- Experience in using Agile and Oracle is a plus. 2-5 years of experience working in a semiconductor capital equipment industry a must.
Key Job Events/Responsibilities:
- Oversees the planning, development, implementation and maintenance of manufacturing methods, processes and operations for new and existing products.
- Support new product introduction builds and working closely with Design Engineering.
- Documenting issues and concerns during the proto-build and feedback with DFX to engineering. team to close all items for production released.
- Work closely with cross functional teams for product transfer to contract manufacturing overseas.
- Develop and maintain manufacturing process instructions (MPI) and test process instructions (TPI).
- Create/review ECO and implementation to production.
- Support and resolve production issues.
- Develop Microsoft Project planning.
- Other job related duties as assigned by manager.