Required Knowledge and Skills:
- You will be accountable for the following systems: Active Directory, ADDNS, PKI (ADCS), Windows Operating Systems, and corporate IT infrastructure;
- Responsibilities on the above systems include System Administration, engineering and provisioning, operations and support, maintenance and research and development to ensure continual innovation.
Candidate must have the following skills and knowledge:
- 5-7 years’ experience on Windows XP/7/8/10, 2003/2008/2012/2016, Active Directory Administration, DFS, DNS, DHCP etc.
- Knowledge and troubleshooting experience on PKI infrastructure, Linux and Unix Environment will be preferred
- Experience in installing new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals and services
- Experience of supporting users for day to day support (Desktops / Laptops) in large corporate environment
- Knowledge on Virtualization technologies like VMware, Nutanix and Citrix Xen Server, as well as TCP/IP Networking, VPN, imaging Technologies, DSN, PKI infrastructures.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of key jobs.
- Make sure that all the systems are part of virus scanner solution and get regular update from virus scanner server.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures.
- Provide L3/L4 support per request from various constituencies. Investigate and trouble-shoot the issues.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and connect with impacted constituencies.
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a periodic basis and upgrade administrative tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as vital to the health and hygiene of the infrastructure.
- Perform periodic performance reporting in order to support future planning.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks.
- Should have excellent problem-solving capability
- Scripting knowledge is a plus
- Position requires communicating with different functional groups like Engineering, IT and Vendors.
- Take direction from the team lead and work within a team-environment to achieve organizational goals