The candidate must be motivated and willing to work in a fast-paced environment in a closely knit engineering organization composed of mechanical, electrical system, optical, and software engineers.
The team objective is to deliver highly technical, intricate, and efficient automated solutions for product inspection and test in semiconductor, consumer electronics, and related markets.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design equipment and tests for very high-power charging systems
- Do hands-on design and fabrication of high-power AC inverters with power levels up to 50KW
- Design and build high precision AC and DC current and voltage measurement circuits and systems
- Create high precision current and voltage testing protocols and work with the software team to automate them
Basic Background Requirements:
- 5 or more years of experience in product design and R&D projects from requirements through
- A bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or equivalent
- Experience with high power AC single/three-phase 400V @70A and DC up to 1000V @ 500A.
- Experience with design AC-DC power supplies
- Experience in RS232, Ethernet, USB or GPIB circuit design is a plus
- Familiarity with the high voltage test compliance (EN 60664-1, EN62-58-32…)
- Working proficiency in CAD software for circuit layout
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with coworkers
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization (team members and senior management), to include global coordination with technical Engineers in China, Vietnam, and India during their respective working hours