Key Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or 10+ years’ experience.
- Willingness and ability to travel as required.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes such as machining, welding and sheet metal fabrication.
- In-depth understanding of machine components such as motors, gearboxes, pneumatic cylinders, bearings, bushings, PLC’s, drives, air, vacuum, CAN bus, 24 volt & high power.
- Ability to analyze USA and European mechanical and electrical drawings to determine how a machine works.
- Ability to lead and motivate technical specialists.
- Ability to develop and execute plans.
- Ability to communicate clearly to both technical and non-technical people.
- Conflict resolution experience.
- Servant leader
- Creative and energized by finding and solving problems.
- Patient yet persistent, owns a problem and sees it to the end.
- Drives to help others succeed.
- Not satisfied until the root cause of a problem has been clearly identified.
- Ability to react quickly and bring structure to chaos.
- Curious about how things are made and enjoys visiting factories.
- Leads from the front.
- Highly organized and structured.
- Very analytical with an affinity for detail.