- Performs the set-up, calibration, testing and troubleshooting of circuits, components, instruments and mechanical assemblies.
- Determines and may develop test specifications, methods and procedures from blueprints, drawings and diagrams.
- Tests and troubleshoots assemblies and/or final systems.
- May complete rework on assemblies and/or systems as a result of testing.
- Prepares technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problems.
- May assist in the selection and set-up of specialized test equipment.
- Requires a minimum of 2 - 4 years of related experience.
- 1-3 years’ experience building complex electrical- mechanical skills (optics hands on a plus)
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
1. Building/aligning/ testing complex optical assemblies
2. Meet time stands (build times)
3. Meet Quality standards (workmanship)
1. Performing audits (work orders)
2. Hand tool calibration – auditing hand tools, prior to daily use
3. Looking for Opto-Mechanical and has laser alignment experience.