As a Litho Process Engineer, the candidate will be responsible for development and sustaining of break-through
lithography processes and equipment for CO's MEMS based contactor technologies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
? Candidate will be responsible for development, characterization and manufacturing of lithography processes
to manufacture MEMS structures. This includes coat, align/expose, bake, develop, PVD, etch processes
using thick resist systems such as SU-8.
? The candidate will be owner of numerous processes and tools, and responsible that they produce
predictably high capacity output.
? Candidate will evaluate, qualify and implement new tools, consumables and chemicals necessary for
development of new lithography processes.
? Candidate will develop and implement metrology, process controls, data acquisition and analysis methods
for the developed processes.
? Candidate will be responsible for yield improvement in collaboration with other process module teams.
? Candidate will define, design and execute experiments to test new processes, materials and structures.
? The candidate will represent the litho module in NPI teams, collaborate with integration, design, modeling,
test, and other process teams to bring new contactor technologies from R&D stages to high volume
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• A Master’s degree in mechanical, electrical, chemical engineering, or equivalent discipline. A Ph.D. degree
• Substantial hands-on experience in a production wafer fab.
• Candidate must have experience as process engineer in photo lithography.
• Experienced in systematic problem solving and debugging of process and tool issues.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Expertise in big data mining.