Responsibilities (approximately 30 hours a week)
- Develop complex FPGA designs for high-performance mixed-signal systems.
- Define requirement specifications and develop design projects from concept design to production release.
- Responsible for designing the test benches, functional and/or post layout simulations, timing analysis/closure, FPGA functionality verification and test scripts for validation.
- Understand and capture the project specifications and performance requirements on board and system level. Adhere to and manage project timelines and deliverables.
- Write technical documentation that meets the defined quality standards for manufacturing / service team as required.
- Minimum 5-10 years of experience with complex FPGA designs and verification using Verilog/VHDL from concept to production.
- BSEE (MSEE is highly preferred)
- Solid knowledge of electrical engineering principles, digital and mixed signal electronics design both at the theoretical and implementation level.
- Proficiency with FPGA simulation tools such as VCS, Modelsim or equivalent.
- Hands on experience with lab equipment like logic analyzer, oscilloscope etc.
- Team player with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong technical project management skills.