- Manage all project activity including scheduling/resourcing, planning, design reviews, interdepartmental liaising, project reporting, and risk management.
- Assist in defining project scope, involving relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Directly responsible for all engineering efforts during project execution, with heavier focus during the design phase.
- Facilitate design reviews, along with other forms of communication, to ensure proper team and interdepartmental collaboration.
- BS in Engineering, Engineering Management, Systems Engineering, or equivalent
- 3-5 years of technical project management experience within manufacturing sector
- Able to balance attention to detail with high level strategic thinking
- Solid organizational skills with ability to efficiently switch between multiple tasks/projects across the workday
- Analytical thinker with strong foundation of technical problem-solving abilities
- Fluent with MS Office including MS Project or similar project management tools
- Experience with any of these topics a plus: Thermal Analysis, LEDs, UV/VIS/NIR applications, Remote Sensing, Light Measurement, Integrating Sphere Design, Optical Sensor Calibration, Optical System Design, Optical Laboratory Methods, and Laser Power Measurement