Project Manager will ensure a smooth process between the client, purchasing, drafting, operations, and finance; and ensure that projects are completed on-time and on-budget.
- Interface with client on initial design specifications for bidding
- Responsible for creating site surveys and accurate drawings;
- Coordinate with Drafting to approve all technical drawings and obtain client approvals;
- Track and report on all projects costs, and take necessary actions to keep projects on budget;
- Work with fabrication and operations to ensure projects are complete and accurate;
- Responsible for quality control of project in the shop;
- Coordinate load in, and attend load in as needed to ensure smooth transition from shop to venue;
- Supervise and lead installation and load-out crews on site.
- Work flexible schedules, with travel and holiday work possible;
- Ability to plan, organize, and execute with a budget range of $5000 - $1M
- Execute projects based on shifting deadlines and change orders
- Highly organized and structured while also maintaining flexibility
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to draft using AutoCAD or similar drafting software
- Minimum three years of relevant experience
The job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.