Provide co-ordination and validation of engineering documentation release (ECO) packages. This includes Bill of Material set-up and maintenance, item activation and change related task generation creation and tracking and is a critical member of the product development team.
- Manage Engineering Change Orders (ECO) and product configurations related to Tier 6 and Tier 7 New Product Introduction (NPI) projects.
- Develop ECOs which drive task development and assignments associated to the ECO.
- Launch Item Master Activation activities associated with projects, to include review of BOM’s, drawings and related tasks
- Launch site specific activations for all items at all sites from NPI Tier 6 and Tier 7 projects, as well as from any Non-ERR (Engineering Resource Requests) ECO submissions.
- AS in technical discipline, BS preferred.
- Min 5 years Change Management experience working with cross-functional teams such as Engineering and Operations or equivalent experience.
- Experience with engineering changes, creation, control environment and experience in configuration management for product development required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of principles, methods, and techniques used in configuration management support.