In support of Semiconductor Atmospheric system business, the Product Manager is responsible for leading the overall strategy, developing multi-year product plan and executing the product roadmap to ensure business growth in a matrix organization.
Day to Day, this person is responsible for:
· Owns all the aspects of the product, responsible for developing product roadmap, defining offerings as well as driving the execution to achieve business goals for strategic customers.
· Leads the development of the multi-year product plan including the growth strategy, including alignment with strategy, total and addressable market sizing, customer needs analysis, capabilities assessment and current positioning, and product plans including the life cycle from product introduction through service, repair and upgrades.
· Manages product development process - intimate understanding of customers short and long-term problems, requirements analysis, platform definition, value proposition, and development prioritization.
· Leads product introduction, develops go-to-market plan and works with account team to drive design wins. Be the go-to person for account team/customers to solve problems, create solution and launch new products & offerings.
· Responsible for revenue forecast. Deeply understand customer & business dynamics, constant awareness of current status and anything that could affect the forecast is essential. Work cross functionally with finance, sales, operation to ensure forecast consistency and drive business planning.
· Manages the product lifecycle process which includes: actively managing product lifecycle/ EOL, setting the services offering strategy, and managing the comprehensive lifecycle management minimizing component EOL issues and maximizing cost savings; setting pricing and contracting to reflect lifecycle, E&O and lot size cost.
· This position includes a responsibility for maintaining knowledge of technical aspects of product (not actual engineering design/prod dev). Product Managers drive operations and engineering to deliver NPI projects on-time, value engineering savings and overall cost reductions.
· Possesses a strong understanding of internal technology, the overall development effort and processes, total product life cycle and portfolio management. The Product Manager will effectively collaborate cross-functionally with engineering, operations, service and sales to develop new products or enhance existing product(s) or product line(s). Identifies, evaluates and recommends marketing opportunities with product line objectives.
We are looking for someone who has most of the following qualifications:
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, or a related technology field, Master’s preferred but not required.
· 5-8 years of product management experience
· Experience developing product requirements, product value proposition and technology plans.
· Has foundational knowledge of Semiconductor industry and Fab Automation including: SEMI standards, 300GEM-SECS automation, working knowledge of semiconductor FEOL and BEOL processes, Advanced Packaging processes. Familiarity with Metrology and Inspection equipment experience is a strong plus.
· The ability to develop and drive planning for new product introductions on a global scale. Determine customer priority to achieve business goals. Own new product introduction issues and resolutions until product release.
· The ability to conduct market and customer needs analysis, build business case and drive recommendations for product changes to enhance or maintain competitiveness. Coordinate with account team and or Application Engineering to drive customer feedback directly into engineering.
· The ability to create and maintain a focus on competitive analysis. Collect and use all available material within the company and from other sources on competitive products.
· The ability to maintain and communicate customer’s booking, billing and backlog information. Own customer forecast and drive planning.
· Detail oriented, have strategic thinking skills, and strong interpersonal skills.