Product Verification Engineer -
The Verification Engineer will be engaged in verifying product design requirements according to customer and internal quality standards. This position will provide support to an engineering team (System, Mechanical, Electrical & Software engineers) to meet project deliverables during the development as well as in the final testing phase. Project deliverables may include producing and/or reviewing verification plans, test protocols, and test reports; execution of these plans and protocols; and resolving deviations.
- 5+ years of experience in design verification, emphasis on medical devices testing.
- Experience creating verification plans, protocols, and reports.
- Experience with requirements management, defect tracking, and configuration control tools.
- Understanding of engineering best practices and test methodologies.
- Demonstrated capability to solve technical problems.
- Experience in medical equipment development and testing is highly desirable.
- Familiar with engineering process improvement methodologies.
- Manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously and adapt to changes in program priorities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Technically communicate internally and with external clients.
- Keep up to date with new technologies as applicable to projects.
- Experience with electronic measurement instruments (O-scope, Frequency generator,DMM…)
- Works closely with all engineering disciplines including Systems/Mechanical/Electrical/Software Engineering, Project Management, and Quality personnel to verify and validate products.
- Define and develop test systems in the lab. Ensure that all test systems and equipment are appropriately validated and controlled.
- Work with project teams to create, review, and approve verification deliverables.
- Create test setups and perform verification testing.
- Review and analyze test data and record pass/fail results and conclusions.
- Track and report on progress toward completion of verification.
- Summarize the verification performed, the data reviewed, and conclusions reached.
- Write scripts and develop other infrastructure for automated software test fixtures.
- Experience in developing LabView codes and implementation.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other related discipline.