Leading robotics and factory automation equipment provider for the semiconductor and looking for a Manufacturing System Technician to join their Fremont, CA team.? Day to Day responsibilities include:
- Performing functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including working with engineers in set-up and calibration tasks, as well as performing work, rework and testing, and troubleshooting related to the production of parts, components, subassemblies and final system assemblies.
- Using sophisticated programs to collect and evaluate operating data to conduct on-line adjustments to products, instruments or equipment
- Determining or assisting in developing methods and procedures from blueprints, drawings and/or diagrams to control or modify the manufacturing process
- Work with engineers in conducting experiments
- Prepare technical reports summarizing findings and recommending solutions to technical problems
- Mentor and transfer knowledge to junior staff members.
- Daily work with systems including assembly, alignment, operation, testing, and troubleshooting
- Ability to comprehend engineering drawings, documentation, and instructions.
Associate degree in electronics or closely related field.
Minimum of 3 years of progressive related experience in the assembly, set-up and testing of automated handling equipment as a technician.
Possess working knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing processes and systems, assembly and testing of mechanical and electrical sub-assemblies, systems, and robots; cable assemblies and printed circuit board assemblies (PCBAs).