Oversee NPI production build schedule and release work orders to production floor. Responsible for achieving key metric goals including On Time Delivery (OTD) and Inventory.
- Manage internal customers, calls, and commitment follow-up/escalations on NPI product delivery
- Review NPI build and track/manage materials and expedite where necessary.
- Work with Program Management and engineering on New Product Introduction (NPI) and product roadmap.
- Establish strong working relationship with internal divisions to prioritize orders and manage expedite requests.
- Manage and document improvements that focus on making internal processes more efficient.
- Other job related duties as assigned by manager.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Ability to operate in a cross-functional team to meet customer expectations
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills
- BA/BS degree in Operations, Materials, Business or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Proficient in Oracle (i.e. create and release work orders, check inventory)
- Familiarity with planning, costing and materials.
- Knowledge of purchasing, MRB and quality control processes
- Computer literate with experience using MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint