Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Evaluate hands-on resolution of technical issues that affect product yield or throughput.
- Interface technically with suppliers, analyze field return failures, and apply root cause problem solving
- Drive continuous product improvement projects.
- Project lead new product introduction teams.
- Maintain daily communication with the production team and ensure all technical issues are being addressed.
- Participate in customer visits and teleconferences.
- Develop and maintain documentation.
- BS in Electrical Engineering.
- Ten (10) + years’ directly-related Manufacturing Engineering experience with RF/microware circuits.
- This position requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by US export laws. In order to be eligible for this position, you must be a “US Person” under US export laws (or eligible for approval under a U.S. Government export license).
- Ability to obtain and maintain security clearance.
- MS in Electrical Engineering preferred.
- Specialized knowledge of microwave circuits, including amplifiers, filters, frequency multipliers, high power limiters, oscillators, switches, and mixers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with production processes such as lean Six Sigma, continuous improvement, and SPC.