Contract to Hire
- Own Documentation Quality - BOM accuracy, Drawings, WI. Drive ECR/ECO implementation and process improvements.
- Coordinate NPI and project management of related activities – working in cross-functional teams with R&D/Engineering/Manufacturing/Supply Chain/Quality. Follow PLC guidelines and participate in Gate Review process.
- Drive changes to achieve goals for Quality, Cost and Cycle-Time improvements.
- ISO 9000 required
- Essential Skills & Experience:
- BS or MS in Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years Manufacturing Engineering experience in either semiconductor metrology or with ion/electron beam systems and/or high vacuum equipment used in semiconductor capital equipment systems
- Experience with SolidWorks, Autocad, Agile.
- Experience with S2/S8, CE, Customer Compliance and QMS systems.
- Must possess strong troubleshooting skills in Mechanical and Electrical systems
- Exhibit proficient use computers, Windows operating systems, lab electronic measurement equipment; requires knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel) to perform job function and working knowledge Agile software is a plus
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Highly organized
- Good verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills