Candidates must have strong mechanical skills. Experience using a variety of hand tools, drill press, power tools. Basic and advanced hardware assembly skills.
Experience running tests for/with Hardware Engineering and performing debug and maintenance on machines.
Can open and view CAD files in order to understand an assembly. Can write Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Experience doing basic dimensional inspection and other QA functions
Experience writing SOPs and other documentation (with Engineering oversight)
Good communication skills. Organized.
Must be motivated and able to work independently in a fast paced environment.
Comfortable using Windows PC computer, MS Office, Google documents
Bonus: Familiarity with PLM systems like Arena CAD experience (ideally CREO) Can read electrical schematics Can read board circuits.
- 5 years experience minimum
What we Offer
- Competitive Compensation Package
- 100% employer-paid health coverage* (medical, dental, vision, disability) for employees
- FSA/HSA & Commuter benefits
- The opportunity to make a tangible impact
- The chance to design a truly holistic experience for our users
- The opportunity to be a part of a growing company, building from the ground up