Performs a wide variety of electronic, mechanical or electro-mechanical assembly operations on assemblies or sub-assemblies. Follows methods and sequence of operations in functions such as performing wiring, component installation, kit assembly, on assembly units.
Works under supervision on a wide range of assignments that require some knowledge of the discipline or function. Follows established procedures, processes, or policies. Has some knowledge of the basic principles, practices, and processes in the applicable discipline and has a working knowledge of related fields. Exercises judgment within procedures and practices in selecting methods and techniques for arriving at solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Education: High School Degree or equivalent
- 0-5 years of relevant experience
- Some electrical & mechanical skills
- Cable assembly experience (crimping, soldering, etc) is a plus
- Ability to read mechanical part/assembly drawings as well as pneumatic schematics is a plus
- Ability to read electrical schematics and wiring diagrams is a plus
- Machine shop experience a plus
- Experience with industrial robots a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong computer skills (Email, Word, Excel, etc)
- Self-motivated & possesses a desire to win