Opportunities span our Space Electronics and Expeditionary Power product families, primarily for NASA, the US Department of Defense, and several aerospace prime contractors.
Desired Skills and Characteristics:
- Electrical detailed design via PCB design capture (OrCAD Allegro or similar)
- Electronics bring up and testing
- DC-DC power supply design
- Experience with SPICE simulation
- Knowledge of space hardware integration, testing, and verification.
- Experience with digital and analog electronics.
- Experience with electrical design analyses, including Part Stress, Worst Cases, and Reliability
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science, physics, or related technical discipline from a recognized institution (Master's or higher a plus).
- 10+ years industry-related experience (15 or more years a plus).
Due to the sensitive nature of our work, U.S. citizenship is required