Quality Manager -
- Demonstrated communication skills to facilitate interacting with Engineering, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Suppliers, and Customers both managers & hourly employees
- Represent Company during external audits
- Manage internal audits
- Monitor, document and expedite resolution of discrepant materials, corrective actions, and preventative actions.
- Maintain quality assurance databases, analyzing and reporting monthly on quality performance.
- Participate in development & implementation of Inspection & Test Plans
- Document & maintain quality procedures and SOPs
- Comply with all safety, health, and regulatory compliance laws and policies and participate in Safety Committee
- Travel may be required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and/or related quality experience; or equivalent combination of education and related quality experience is required.
- 5+ years’ experience in a quality supervisory or management role in a manufacturing & Fabrication environment with demonstrated leadership skills.
Additional experience a plus
- Proficiency with ERP Software (Epicor/Vantage)
- Familiarity with ASME Section VIII Quality System for U, U2 & R Stamps
- Knowledge of ASME Section IX Welding
- Experience with ASME Section V Nondestructive Examination such as PMI, UT, RT, VT (CWI), MT & PT
- Experience with foreign Pressure Vessel Codes (Europe-PED, China, South Korea)