Develop programs for custom vacuum furnace equipment. Automated, recipe driven, batch processes, controlling temperature, vacuum, pressure, process gases, and monitoring safety interlocks. Conduct in-house testing of equipment, debug programs.
- Full electro-mechanical equipment testing and validation prior to shipment to customer of complex electro-mechanical assemblies with electronic controls.
- Work independently and as part of a team to accomplish goals on a set schedule and with quality workmanship.
- Technical Capacity
- Communication Proficiency
- Organizational Skills
- Time Management
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree in related field
- At least 1-2 years in automation
- PLC awareness and troubleshooting
- Electro-Mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Comprehension of blueprint and single line diagrams, wiring/mechanical schematics and drawings
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well with laptop/desktop computer
- Knowledge of HMI SCADA systems
- Knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, fluids flow, and ladder logic
Preferred Education and Experience
- Knwoledge of a variety of voltages from low volt DC to high volt AC (single and multi-phase).
- Knowledge of various PLC’S and HMI SCADA systems